Inspired by the lovely Rachel (indigo_5), I have put together my own list.
So heeeeerrrrre's Tonya!
1. I have one full blood sister, two half sisters and a step brother. Blended families FTW!
2. I speak french fluently, and would love to learn spanish and italian some day.
3. I have six people in my life that I consider to be my best friends.
4. I have worked in television, film, theatre, advertising and probably most interestingly as a matchmaker for a dating service. I even got one marriage!
5. My mom and my cat are the most important people in the world to me (and yes I consider my cat a person).
6. I have been told that I am a really good kisser.
7. I am 28 now and have decided that I need to get my shit together by the time I’m 35. Which still gives me plenty of time to have fun.
8. I was diagnosed as clinically depressed at the age of 17 and finally got off my meds for good last summer.
9. I hate dresses, skirts and heels, and my personal style basically consists of t-shirts, dress shirts, jeans and sneakers.
10. I have been called an oreo more times than I care to remember.
11. Feeling like the odd man out in my Caribbean family I often refer to myself as “the white sheep”
12. I can easily admit that I am quite a good singer.
13. If it were legally possible I would be in a polyamorous marriage with my ipod touch, my laptop and my car.
14. I named my car Buckley, for the singer Jeff Buckley NOT the cough medicine.
15. I have 9 piercings and 6 tattoos, with more on the way.
16. I suffer from terrible migraines that require pills that cost 110 dollars for only 6.
17. I have year round allergies and have thereby deduced that I am allergic to life.
18. If there was a religion that worshipped Dave Gahan, David Bowie and Prince I would join it.
19. I am usually more comfortable with kids than with adults.
20. I’m somehow positive that if I was a guy I would still be gay.
21. Though I think outing people is shitty, I often wonder how many queer celebrities are actually out there.
22. I often feel very lonely in groups yet quite at ease on my own.
23. I have packed up my life and moved to England on a work and travel Visa and I am now living in London.
24. I believe that Canada and Toronto in particular is an amazing place to grow up.
25. I am truly, completely obsessed with Luke and Noah (particularily Noah)